Friday, July 31, 2009

I boot up my pc I get a message saying C:\WINDOWS\system32\yrqfrbbl.d... cannot be found. how do I fix this?

Sounds like some virus or spyware has been removed from your system but Windows still has it in its startup entries.





Go to Start, then Run.


Type "msconfig" (without quotes) and click OK


Click on the Startup tab


Find yrqfrbbl and uncheck it.


Click OK and reboot the computer.





Good luck.

I boot up my pc I get a message saying C:\WINDOWS\system32\yrqfrbbl.d... cannot be found. how do I fix this?
system32 is the main system folder for windows, can be damaged by unauthorized software, trojans and viruses, specially from the blaster (win32) family. so i recommend you repair your windows.


just insert your windows CD and after picking the install option, click on repair.


having your windows drive scanned with an up to date antivirus could prevent this from happening again.





but on the other hand, if you really aren't in the mood, you should probably find something by that name in your startup, u can remove it.


to find your startup appliations:


type: "regedit" in run, and choose the startup tab to do so.





good luck
Reply:take your PC throw it out of the nearest window (2-3 floors high would be cool) and buy a mac....

sound cards

No comments:

Post a Comment