Friday, July 31, 2009

When I start my computer I get a msg. "error loading c:\WINNIT\system32\hgyktlad.dl... what does this mean?

What the error message means is that a file called "hgyktlad.dll" is either missing or corrupted. The windows operating system needs this file during initialization. If the file got corrupted, it may be due to virus or spyware that got into your computer that caused damage to this file. Run your virus-scanner and run your anti-spyware programs to detect and remove the virus or spyware. After having done this, copy a fresh "hgyktlad.dll" from your windows installation cd-rom to the directory c:\WINNIT\system32\.

When I start my computer I get a msg. "error loading c:\WINNIT\system32\hgyktlad.dl... what does this mean?
Apparently some kind of file is missing, I would scan for virus/spy/ad ware and check the Add/Remove programs from the control panel and look for suspicious software installed.
Reply:virus attack...


reload the operating system drivers


No comments:

Post a Comment