Monday, May 24, 2010

I get this message on my PC Error loading C:\PROGRA~\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\... what does it mean?

MyWeb Search is running during startup. MyWebSearch is actually a spyware. The file was removed on the system but nor completely. You can try, removing it during startup





Click on Start


Click on Run


Type msconfig


Go to Startup Tab


Uncheck MyWebSearch there


Press Apply


Press OK





Run


http://www.ewido.net/onlinescan


- to remove completely the spyware

I get this message on my PC Error loading C:\PROGRA~\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\... what does it mean?
The first folder is Program Files





c:\Progra~





The second begins exactly as it's spelled, but I don't know the full name so it's looking in





C:\Program Files\MYWEBS%26lt;rest of name unknown to me%26gt;\Bar





The bottom line is that it's tryng to load a program from that directory I'm guessing on startup.





Click the Start button, then look under Programs then Startup and see what's in there What ever it is the program may have been partially removed and thus causing you the error.


No comments:

Post a Comment