Monday, May 24, 2010

When I sign on my computer I get this error message C:\proga~/\mywebs~/\bar\1'bin\...

how do I get rid of it

When I sign on my computer I get this error message C:\proga~/\mywebs~/\bar\1'bin\...
It sounds like a browser add on is conflicting with your system. If you have installed any toolbars, I would uninstall them all (leave Google or Yahoo bar as they have been made to integrate with IE), reboot and see if the error message goes. If it doesn't, you may need to run a malware removal programme, such as Ad-Aware. If you join the Ad-Aware web forum, you can get help to resolve any problems with your computer using other malware removal tools (such as HiJack This) and they will guide you through what to do.
Reply:Sounds like an virus or spyware.





Run your antivirus and spyware progs.





Hope this helps.





Good Luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment