Monday, May 24, 2010

A vender has taken my memory dll (need to get it back or replaced by vender(vender ?? unknown to me.?

the page with this message. need system dll user 32 was relocated in memory . application will not run properly. (am older so not a computer wiz. all answers must be simpflied. dll c:/windows/system 32/hhc trl.ocx occupied on address range reserved for windows system dll's the vender supplying the dll should be contacted for a new dll. rthdcpl.exe-illegal system dll relocation. this message was received just this afternoon , have no idea of the group or people that is ocupping my memory dll. if i were to restore back say a week would this take care of this problem. i have also read up some on my up to date of dummies(what they have taken is this considered a cookie??i really need some answers ,any help will be so great. thanks again to the not so dummies ha ha ramona rhdh20032003@yahoo.com

A vender has taken my memory dll (need to get it back or replaced by vender(vender ?? unknown to me.?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/935448/e...


No comments:

Post a Comment